Open forum for the general future HGAA membership

Hgaas future?

Postby Theayeinthesky » Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:44 am

Is this just a flash in the pan? :?:
Theayeinthesky

Re: Hgaas future?

Postby SeeMarkFly » Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:03 pm

Theayeinthesky wrote:Is this just a flash in the pan? :?:
No, just waiting for Bobk to start SUPPORTING hang gliding in some fashion.
Currently he is attacking anyone doing anything except if you join his "club".
Davis, sg, Mark Webber, all "apparently" bad people.

Bob, STOP sending me email!!! Take me off your mailing list!!!
SeeMarkFly

Postby Scare! » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:48 am

I got it too. We were too trusting and gave each other our email addresses.
Scare!

Postby SeeMarkFly » Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:43 am

Scare! wrote:We were too trusting
Yes, this experience has made me a much harsher person than I used to be.
For some reason that I cannot fathom, Bobk seems to think that I need to file a form number ???? before some deadline date ??? so that I can ask him "properly" to stop sending me emails.
Bobk wrote:I wrote to all members of the Transition Team. I believe you're still one of my representatives in that organization, and I believe that gives me the right to address my comments to you.
Bob, I don't care what you think, unless you think that I asked you to stop sending me emails, and in that case......

On the matter of me representing ANYONE else…
If nominated, I refuse to run. If elected, I refuse to serve.
Mark Webber only represents Mark Webber.
Yes, I am only interested in looking out for my own selfish interests.
BTW, my own selfish interest includes Bobk NOT sending me emails.

Bobk wrote:With regard to supporting hang gliding "in some fashion", I think if you look around this site you'll see a lot that I've done.
I don’t give a fig what Bobk is doing.
What I want is for YOU to come to Lakeview and see for yourself what a MESS that YOU have made in this town.
The City council is confused, the Chamber of Commerce is pissed, the ranchers are suspicious, It's going to take me YEARS to undo all the damage that you have done here by shoving through a "flying club" in a small town that does not NEED a flying club.
http://www.hanggliding.org/viewtopic.php?t=18722

Bobk wrote:It is my position that each of you has made some bad decisions and are sticking to them because of your egos.
Your position is WRONG!
My ego is not involved because the is not enough F***ing pilots to have a F***ing club.
There are no F***ing meetings, there is no F***ing quorum, we have no F***ing junior flying league, no one is making a F***ing full color tri-fold brochure.
Where the F**k do you get off telling what the F**k I need in my F***ing town?
Bob, stop sending me email.

Bobk wrote:If you don't like my effort to start a hang gliding club in Lakeview, then why not come here and debate the point?
Debate? There is nothing to debate!
You have single-handedly done more damage to hang gliding in this town than I could have if I tried my hardest.
There is NO DEBATING ANYTHING.
GO AWAY AND DON”T COME BACK!!!

Bobk wrote:Mark, we could have accomplished a lot in this past year if we'd been working together. ?
GREAT, something we can agree on.
When are we going to start working together?
When I finally “cave in” and let Bobk run Lakeview’s hang gliding from Florida, or when Bobk FINALLY listens to the long-term local pilots that live in Lakeview?
SeeMarkFly

Postby sg » Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:52 pm

Mark, dont get sucked into that mess. Replying back and forth between two forums is pointless. Bob is starving for attention. He's taking shots from the dark to try and egg you into a meaningless debate. We all know that everyone in the world is wrong, Bob is right, our way is wrong, Bob has THE only correct way to do things. :roll: Bobs way or the highway, is the only thing Bob believes in, he's proven that here to a ridiculous level. Nothing drives him more crazy than simply being completely ignored, which is exactly what is happening. So lets stop talking about Bob, he's done enough damage to the HG community. I mean, I cant think of anyone more ignored and outcast than Bob at this point, and for good reason. Go talk to KK instead, see whats up.
sg
Site Admin

Postby SeeMarkFly » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:55 pm

SeeMarkFly wrote:
Theayeinthesky wrote:Is this just a flash in the pan? :?:
No, just waiting for Bobk to start SUPPORTING hang gliding in some fashion.
Still waiting!

Tad Eareckson wrote:maintain a tiny guerrilla/insurgent force to do as much damage to aforementioned assholes (OZ report, HAAA, and HangGliding(dot)com) as possible at EVERY opportunity - and expect that that's not gonna make us real popular in the hang gliding community
SeeMarkFly

Forum Statistics